Connect: 1 Samuel 24
- Why did David cut Saul’s robe? What did this mean?
- What did David shout to Saul? What does this say about David’s character and his relationship with God?
- How did Saul respond to this? What did David promise to Saul in an oath?
- Where do you see examples of restraint and self-control in this passage? How can we begin to practice this in our day to day lives?
- What does the old proverb say in verse 13? What evil deeds do you need to surrender to God?
- How can you show grace and kindness today as David did to Saul?