Connect: 2 Thessalonians 1
- Who is Silvanus? (Silvas)
- Why was Paul thankful for them? Who among them had shown love towards each other? How was this love progressing?
- What is a work of faith? Are those terms “work” and “faith” a contradiction?
- Do you show this type of love and compassion for fellow believers? Do you only fulfill your duty/obligation or do you go above and beyond what is expected of you to help others? How can you practice this type of love and care for others in your own life?
- What can we do with this knowledge of Hell? How should the knowledge about the horrors of God’s final punishment for unbelievers affect our lives? Do you feel more compelled to share the Gospel with this knowledge?