Connect: Luke 19
- In v5, Jesus looks up and addresses Zacchaeus by name. What does this tell us about Jesus? What does it tell us about Jesus’ relationship to Zacchaeus?
- After reading the Parable of the 10 Minas, research what the verses 26-27 mean. What does Jesus want us to learn from this?
- Vs. 41-44 has a very deep meaning. Research what Jesus meant when He stated those verses. How can we apply this to our lives?
- Have you ever experienced seeing a church “rob” people? What does Jesus say we’re supposed to do when we see the church not following His commands?
- People laid down their cloaks for Jesus because they believed him to be their King. Who do you think Jesus is to you?